FOOTLONG GSM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOOTLONG GSM

PROVIDING SOLUTIONS ON MOBILE PHONES AND COMPUTERS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Dumper
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Z3x1
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Z3x2
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Indexqs
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Setool
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP 42794418
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Jafy
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Infinityp
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Spidermanbox
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP 28654079
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Mxkeyx
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Dreamok
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Ufcv
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Ufc2
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Geniew
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Smartclip
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP 13991504
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Srock
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» is it possible to add fm
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:56 pm by providehope

» AJ262_V9 (SPMP3055A) DONE by 3055A Modifier
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:01 am by ROCKGSM

» PMP-708B-V13.00 Dead Done by PMP Modifier
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:00 am by ROCKGSM

» Tricks to connect your ATJ MP5 as ADFU device
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:57 am by ROCKGSM

» Another successful flashing by 3052B-AJ2xx modifier
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:55 am by ROCKGSM

» TOOLS for ATJ
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:24 am by ROCKGSM

» 250_V15 loading done cam and games are ok with matching magic flash FW
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:55 pm by ROCKGSM

» ATJ2137N_T46_1.0 Keypad no function Done
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:52 pm by ROCKGSM

» AVACS LIVE CHAT (by S-MAX)
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:17 pm by S-MAX

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
RYZL
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_vote_lcapSMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_voting_barSMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_vote_rcap 
ROCKGSM
SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_vote_lcapSMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_voting_barSMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_vote_rcap 
NEGROSGSMMASTER
nevlimg
Ri_mhon
lyndon
providehope
ENYA
kami_tera
Krom

SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RYZL
Administrator

SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP Empty
PostSubject: SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP   SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:58 am

With injuries and all, San Miguel Beer is off to a hot start in the import-laced tourney.

And it's not just all about the Beermen's reinforcement.

SMB made it three-of-three so far in the Motolite PBA Fiesta Conference as it sprinted out of the gate and coasted to a 122-103 victory over erstwhile co-leader Purefoods Tender Juicy Friday night at the Araneta Coliseum.

The Beermen were simply mean and unforgiving in their rout of the Giants, their third in a row following earlier victories over the Alaska Milk Aces and the Burger King Titans.

"We came out with a defensive mindset. We stuck with the plan and somehow we caught them in their off-night," said San Miguel coach Siot Tanquingcen.

"Not taking anything away from our boys' efforts, pero hindi talaga maka-convert ang Purefoods," Tanquingcen added.

Purefoods suffered its first loss in three games with main man James Yap being the biggest flop with an atrocious 1-of-12 shooting.

He scored only three points, his least output since going scoreless on Oct. 22, 2004 in an 89-87 decision over Sta. Lucia.

Before Friday's game, the one-time MVP winner averaged 26 points, No. 1 in the tourney among locals and No. 5 overall including the imports.

Kerby Raymundo, the other half of the Giants' dreaded one-two punch, was held down to six points in the first half before getting away with 15 in the second half to pace Purefoods with 19.

Purefoods import Brian Hamilton himself was way off from his impressive debut against Talk n Text where he churned out triple-double numbers. The Louisiana-Lafayette U product struggled for 18 points and 11 rebounds against the Beermen.

With a good defense in place against Yap and Raymundo, the Beermen utterly dominated the Giants, leading by as many as 39 points, 83-44, early in the second half.

From there, the best the Giants could do was trim the deficit to what it was in the end.

The Beermen jumped the gun on the Giants, taking the first quarter at 35-21 and the half at 70-39.

SMB had the game all but wrapped up in the first half while shooting 60 percent as against Purefoods' 37.8-percent clip.

The Beermen have gone 3-0 in the tourney, gaining solo leadership minus injured stars Danny Seigle, Lordy Tugade, Danny Ildefonso, Marc Pingris and Mike Cortez.(NC)

The scores:

San Miguel 122 -- Pena 17, Racela 16, Gonzales 15, Washington 14, Pennisi 13, Custodio 11, Hontiveros 11, Freeman 10, Villanueva 9, Calaguio 6, Bono 0, Eman 0.

Purefoods 103 -- Raymundo 19, Hamilton 18, Villanueva 18, Simon 13, Canaleta 9, Allado 7, Vergara 7, Yap R. 6, Yap J. 3, Robinson 2, Alvarez 0, Adducul 0.

Quarterscores: 35-21, 70-39, 99-69, 122-103
Back to top Go down

SMB WALLOPS PUREFOODS, STAYS ON TOP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FOOTLONG GSM :: NON-GSM Discussions :: Sports/Games/Fitness-
Jump to: